Thursday, January 21, 2010

We return . We start .

Well.

As you many know , this is my second blog and officialy , this blog is my 'own' blog .
I quit the last one because it was quite dull , sophisticated and jinxed up .
All my updates will be available here .

Life's been dull .
Sick . Boring .

I'm in a mess now .
Some problems related to my love life .

'I didn't know how to swim .Yet ,I dived inside the deeper part of the swimming pool .'

We fell in love with 'each other '.
We will face the problem 'together '.
We will be happy 'together '.



I'm leaving for Delhi tonight .
All by myself .
I have my SAT examination on the 23rd .
And I will be back on the dawn of 24th .

Will be coming online on the 24th only .
Till then ,
Love to all .

No comments:

Post a Comment