Sorry for the delay .
Had certain important things to attend to .
Will start from where I stopped last time .
Well .
I was quite punctual in reaching the Railway station .
Only to be informed that the train had been cancelled due to heavy fog in the NCR .
Now what do I do ?
Waited till the morning .
A train to Delhi was scheduled to arrive at 11 am .
I was running low on cash so I got myself a '2nd class' ticket .
Actually it was me and Vishal . (Dad asked me to bring him along for my own 'safety' .) xD
So there we were , 2 well dressed arse headed noobs making way to the '2nd class compartment '.
I saw it from 3 coaches far .People were huddling around it as if it was Angelina Jolie naked .The fear grasped me .HOW THE FUCK WAS I TO TRAVEL 500 kms IN THIS ? o_O
After whacking my brain...we headed to the nearest 'Sleeper class' coach .
That was 'S1' .
We thought that if we sit near the aisle ,nobody would spot us for tickets !
Our plain failed . =/
The Ticket checker asked us for our tickets .
Then with a huge smile he said 'Beta...aaplog sleeper ka ticket katvalo...yahan par baithna dangerous hai'
So there he was ,a honest government servant .
Coughed up 500 bucks more (Courtesy Vishal) .
And we got into the Sleeper Class with MANY MANY people around us .
I was bored .
Blank .
The Train was supposed to reach Delhi at 6pm but it reached 8 hours late . =/
Courtesy the fog once again .
Somehow ,I managed to reach the Shangri la .
Threw myself on the bed and had the best sleep in recent days .
Woke up at 6 .
Got ready for my exam .
I directly reached the American Embassy School .
Now ,there they were !
The rich spoilt brats of Delhi .
Didn't look like an examination . Looked like a fashion show or something like that .
Mercedes' and BMW' were a shame that moment !
NRI Girls with their Parents made their way through the gate talking in an American mixed Hindi accent . xD
The examination went good .
And I spent the rest of the day cruising around Delhi .
Seeing places .
Mom came in the evening and I boarded another 'would be late' train back to Kota .
And so I am back !
Typed too much .
Guess I bugged you . xD
Love .
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment