Wooh!
That was a long gap!
Many months have passed by and a lot has happened!
All these examinations with scary abbreviations never cease to trail my arse.
Well.
The latest is that I have 'Broken up'.
If you remember, a girl existed by the name of 'Radhika.'
Well, we have broken up finally!
She dumped me (my version).
We broke up (her version).
This relationship never existed.
I mean, it was a time pass relationship.
We never loved each other. All those fake consolations and salutations bugged me no end!
'I love you' was a joke. A kind of salutation.
I have moved on. And I can't spend my entire life dreaming about a girl who never ever loved me.
Well, Radhika, if you're reading this, let me tell you something honestly. This relationship never existed.
The guy who brainwashed Radhika against me-I swear. The day I come to know your name, I will kill you. I really mean it. You are a sadistic asshole who can't see other people happy. Brothel Born Bastard!
I'm in Kolkata at present.
I have examinations. And few other commitments too.
I really don't believe in love now.
People are Selfish. Cunning.
Anyways.
My head feels haywired right now.
Don't want to write much.
Later.
No fake salutations.
Bye.
Monday, April 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment